Phosphor Studios is seeking environment artists for several ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong technical understanding of environment art needs – tiling textures, streaming volumes, collisions, shader creation, etc.
- Strong lighting and composition skills
- Strong texturing and shader creation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with game designers
- Those with experience working in gamedev or VR are highly preferred.
- Fluent with Maya, ZBrush or Mudbox, Photoshop, and Substance Painter/Designer
- Experienced with Unreal 4 and Unity
The ideal portfolio:
- Should show both completed environments, as well as individual props
- Demonstrates all aspects of the environment art pipeline – modeling, texturing, scene layout, lighting, etc.
- Has nice breakdowns showing your workflow
- Shows strong aesthetic sensibility throughout